Emily Myers, PhD, RDN
Emily Myers (she/her) is a registered dietitian nutritionist who also holds a PhD in clinical nutrition from Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia. Emily completed her dietetics supervised practice through Virginia Tech’s dietetic internship program. Emily earned a BA in foreign affairs from the University of Virginia and has completed DONA birth doula training through the Simkin Center for Allied Birth Vocations at Bastyr University.
Emily is passionate about using non-diet, weight-inclusive approaches that incorporate intuitive eating, mindful eating, and Health-at-Every-Size® philosophies.
Areas of Practice:
- Disordered Eating/Eating Disorders
- Chronic Dieting
- Body Image Concerns
- Reproductive Health (Pregnancy, Lactation, PCOS)
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- PCOS + Food Peace Provider
- Weight Inclusive Nutrition and Dietetics (WIND)